Start comparing our products
It’s never been simpler to switch energy providers and save.
Let us reward you
*$100 WOW Store Bonus eGift Card.
Receive $100 Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card when you switch Internet with Econnex Comparison.
Follow the link to see the plans
- Offer valid until DATE. Customers should sign up on or Date to participate or till the offer lasts. Econnex Comparison has the right to change or alter this offer.
- You must be aged 18 or over. Econnex Comparison may request you to provide a copy of your valid ID for identification purposes.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other corporate offers or discounts.
- In case the request for a switch or connection cannot be completed or a request is made for the cancellation within the first 45 days from the date of activation the transaction would be deemed invalid.
- To be eligible to receive the Woolworths Bonus eGift Card you must signup up via Econnex Comparison and have successfully switched your utility supplier.
- Econnex Comparison is undertaking this offer on behalf of the retailers.
- The Promoter is CIMET Sales Pty Ltd ABN 72 620 395 726. Econnex Comparison is powered by CIMET.
- Inquiries related to the application, gift card, add or remove any details on the application, please get in touch with the Econnex Comparison on 18000 13000 or e-mail us at [email protected]
Woolworth’s Terms and Conditions
- Eligible Recipients will receive a Woolworths Bonus eGift Card by email between 90-120 days after successfully switching your service.
- Woolworths Group Ltd ABN 88 000 014 675 is the issuer of the Bonus Store eGift Card, but is not the promoter of the offer, nor responsible for fulfillment of the offer terms.
- Gift Cards are valid for 3 months from the issue date and are not reloadable or redeemable for cash.
- Gift cards are offered and provided solely by Econnex Comparison and retailers have no responsibility or liability for fulfilling any such gift card offer.
- Bonus Store eGift Cards have a fixed term expiry as displayed on the front of the gift card and are redeemable in-store and online at Woolworths Supermarket stores only.
- Econnex Comparison will not replace lost, stolen, or deleted Bonus Store eGift Cards.
- Econnex Comparison and Woolworths would not honour the Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card if it was not redeemed within the timeline.
- Check your Spam/junk email if you have not received Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card in your inbox within 90-120 days after successfully switching your energy.
- Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card is sent via email from [email protected] or [email protected]
- For the balance and transactions history on this Bonus Store eGift Card and Woolworths Terms and Conditions visit: https://woolworths.com.au/giftcards or call 1300 101 234.
Broadband Terms and Conditions
- Econnex Comparison will provide you with a $100 Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card when you sign up to and activate any nbn™ plan via https://www.econnex.com.au/edm-promo-july-bb
- Your broadband service must be activated within 30 days from the date of application signup to be eligible for this offer.
- Residential customers can take advantage of this offer.
- Only available to Australian addresses where retailers have confirmed nbn™ service availability.
- If you sign up for the nbn™ plan via Econnex Comparison, we or the retailer may contact you to confirm details or you for missing information.
- If you sign up, chosen retailers will be your service provider for your nbn™ and will handle all technical inquiries, complaints and servicing.
- The collection and handling of your personal information and the provision of your nbn™ service will be subject to the retailer’s standard terms of service and policies.
- Only if applicable, payment will be debited upfront for the first month of service and any equipment charges.
Mobile Terms and Conditions
- You will receive a $50 Woolworths Store Bonus eGift Card when you switch your sim plan and activated it successfully via Econnex Comparison.
- In order, to be eligible for this offer, you must sign up through the below-mentioned link- via https://www.econnex.com.au/edm-promo-july-bb
- This offer is available to all new customers. Customers can not reconnect their services with the current retailer, customers can either request a new number or port from a different carrier.
- By choosing a New Connection, you will receive a new SIM and mobile number. If you would like to retain your current mobile number, please select Port In.
- If applicable, payment may be debited upfront.
- The retailer may use these details to validate and verify your identity for performing a credit check.
- For the port-in option, we’ll confirm your service can be transferred to the retailer. We’ll tell you if it can’t be transferred for any reason. .
- You’ll be able to use your existing service during the transfer process, and once it’s complete, your old service will be automatically disconnected.
- If you transfer your service, you may have to pay a cancellation fee to your existing service provider and there may be other consequences if you end your existing contract early.