eWish Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and the prize form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Entry is via Internet or mobile Internet (carrier’s standard data charges apply) enabled mobile devices only.
2. Entry is only open to Australian residents of NSW, VIC, QLD and SA aged 18 years or over.
3. Employees (and their immediate families) of the Promoter and agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
4. Promotion commences on 01/11/17 9.00 AM and final entries close at 9am 31/03/2018.
5. To enter, Entrants must, during the Promotional Period, log in to any one (1) of the Promoter’s websites: https://www.econnex.com and https://www.bulkbargain.com.au and related websites under the brand CIMET, including the Promoter’s mobile applications (via their compatible mobile device in the manner required) or any website in the Promoter’s partnership network (each, a Promotional Platform) and;
- Fully and correctly complete and successfully submit the online sale submission via the Promotional Platform in accordance with the instructions provided on the Promotional Platform.
- Provide any applicable Personal Information required by the Promotional Platform. Such information may include, but is not limited to, the Entrant’s full name, residential address, age, gender, current and valid email address and contact telephone number.
- Submit the fully completed sale, accept retailers’ terms & conditions and requested contact details.
NOTE: The prizes associated with this competition are $1000 Woolworths eWish Gift Card. Woolworths limited is the issuer of the Woolworths WISH Gift Card(‘Gift Card’) but is not the promoter of the offer and is therefore not responsible for the product or the services under the offer or the fulfillment of the offer terms. Woolworths limited is responsible for the fulfillment of the terms & conditions of the gift card. Gift cards are valid for 12 months from the date of issue and are redeemable at participating stores only. For a list of participating stores and full terms and conditions visit www.everydaygiftcards.com.au.
6. There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per service of CIMET.
7. Incomplete or indecipherable entries will be deemed invalid.
8. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe has breached any of these Terms and Conditions, tampered with the entry process or engaged in any unlawful or other improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise fair and proper conduct of the promotion. Errors and omissions may be accepted at the Promoter’s discretion. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
9. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to determine the identity of the entrant.
10. The draw to select one entry every month will take place at Level 13 333 George Street Sydney NSW 2000 at midday local time on 31st Jan 2018, 28th Feb 2018, 31st Mar 2018, (or the next business day, that is not a public holiday, to that date)
11. The Promoter may draw additional reserve entries and record them in order in case an invalid entry or ineligible entrant is drawn.
12. The entrant drawn will be notified by telephone and in writing by email within two (2) business days of the draw and their name will be published online on the promoters’ websites: https://www.econnex.com and https://www.bulkbargain.com.au on being 2nd Feb 2018, 2nd March 2018, 2nd Apr 2018.
13. Cash prizes will be paid by EFT (electronic funds transfer) on confirmation of bank account details by the winner.