Looking to Compare Energy Plans?
Check out great energy deals with EconnexGet Ready to Save A Couple of More Steps & You're Done! The Last Step before you Save!
- 1Account Details
- 2Connection Details
- 5Terms & Conditions
- 1Account Details
- 2Business Details
- 3Connection Details
- 5Terms & Conditions
- 1Enter Your Details
- 2Compare Energy Plans
- 3Switch on the Spot
- State :
- Distributor/s :
- Property Type :
- Tariff Type :
"The Estimated Cost is based on the number of days and usage you have entered OR are rough estimates based on the average energy usage for a household of your size without swimming pool (Energy Usage Benchmark by ACIL Tasman) to which plan rates and supply charges have been applied.
The calculation includes all benefits such as available discounts, incentives and feed-in tariffs that you’re eligible for but excludes fees, other once off charges and any concessions/rebates that may apply to you. Additionally, this assumes that all applicable conditions of the energy plan are satisfied.
Some assumptions are made as part of performing the calculation. Actual charges can vary based on your usage, meter type and distributor and whether you qualify for all available discounts. If you haven't entered your usage this computation is based on a single rate meter.
For more information about rates and fees, see retailers energy price fact sheets (for VIC) and BPID (for NSW, QLD & SA). Additional charges may also apply. You may also be eligible for a state-government concession or rebate on your bill."
"All amounts shown are rough estimates based on the average energy usage for a household of your size (benchmarks by ACIL Tasman). Amounts include all benefits and feed-in tariffs available (including discounts) that you’re eligible for but exclude any concessions/rebates that may apply to you. Actual charges can vary based on your individual usage, meter type and distributor and whether you qualify for all available discounts.For more information, see our Energy price fact sheets."
According to the National Energy Retail Rules and the Victorian Energy Retail Code, equipment that classifies as being life support dependent, are:
- An oxygen concentrator;
- An intermittent peritoneal dialysis machine;
- A kidney dialysis machine;
- A chronic positive airways pressure respirator(CPAP);
- Crigler-Najjar syndrome phototherapy equipment;
- A ventilator for life support;
- In relation to a particular customer;
- Any other equipment (whether fuelled by electricity or gas) that a registered medical practitioner certifies is required for a person residing at the customer’s premises for life support or otherwise where the customer provides a current medical certificate certifying that a person residing at the customer’s premises has a medical condition which requires continued supply of gas.
Direct Debit Details
The rates for your address are dependent on your distribution area and the meter type. The Basic Plan Information Documents listed below are for all meter types that may apply to you. The second page of a current electricity bill for that property will show the meter/tariff type. You can email us in case you have any queries regarding your meter type at firstname.lastname@example.org
Off Peak: It will be shown as off-peak usage (Winter & Summer) on your bill. If the usage is broken up into different steps, blocks or season, add these together to get your total usage in off peak usage box.
- is based on the information you provided and uses electricity usage benchmark data provided by ACIL/ energy industry regulators assuming that all conditions of the energy plan are satisfied.
- assumes an annual billing period or your selected billing period
- is based on a Single Rate tariff or your selected meter type
- will vary based on your meter configuration
The accuracy of this estimate will increase if you add the details from a recent bill.
- are inclusive of any guaranteed and conditional discounts offered in the plan
- are inclusive of concessions, rebates and feed in tariffs (if provided by you)
- are inclusive of GST
- will vary depending on usage
- are exclusive of any one off fees and charges
For more information about rates and fees, check plan details and retailers energy fact sheet (for VIC) or BPID (for NSW, QLD & SA). Additional charges may also apply. You may also be eligible for a state-government concession or rebate on your bill.